- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1899 Owned C. Anderson, Racine, WI.
- 1900 Enrolled Milwaukee.
- 1902 Owned N. Anderson, Racine; capacity, 250,000' lumber.
- 1904 Not listed, abandoned during season, 1903.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- John O. Greenwood
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Blue Book
- Beesons Marine Directory
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID