- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1861, Apr 7 Launched.
- 1861, Aug Damaged in collision in Buffalo Creek, run into by bark GREAT WEST.
- 1836 - 71 Owned C.M. Reed, Erie, PA.
- 1870, May Grounded on Drummond Island, MI, Lake Huron.
- 1870, Oct Collided with NORTHERN BELLE off Old Mackinaw in Lake Huron.
- 1871, May Ashore near Cove Island, Georgian Bay, Lake Huron, with lumber.
- 1875, Sep 13 Sunk at Port Austin, MI.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID