- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1853, Nov 19 Foundered near Sandusky, OH; raised.
- 1854 Enrolled Oswegatchie District, owned at Ogdensburg, NY.
- 1854 Struck by lightning at Chicago, all three masts damaged.
- 1855, May 20 Stranded at Blake Island, near Bois Blanc Island, Lake Michigan.
- 1860 - 65 Owned E.B. Allen & Son, Ogdensburg; "CITY OF ROCHESTER".
- 1860, Oct 18 Sunk by steamer ONTARIO, Ogdensburg.
- 1861, Jun 14 Raised, repaired & re-rigged.
- 1865 Damaged in collision at Toronto, ONT.
- 1866 Owned R.K. & H.C. Winslow, Cleveland, OH.
- 1868 US4362, owned at Cleveland.
- 1870, Jul 18 Struck shoal, run ashore Cove Island.
- 1871, Apr 10 Owned J.F. Green, Bay City, MI; "Barge".
- 1871 Owned Turtons, Cleveland.
- 1874 - 75 Repaired.
- 1876 - 79 Owned Rankin & Wilson, Detroit, MI.
- 1882, Nov Owned Brown, Cleveland; destroyed by fire at Toledo, OH.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID