- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1874 - 1880 Employed in grain trade, towed by various Northern Transportation Co. steamers.
- 1876 Owned Vermont Central Railroad Co., Ogdensburg, NY.
- 1879 Owned Chamberlin, Cleveland, OH.
- 1881, Feb 28 Owned William Jenkinson, et al, Port Huron, MI.
- 1881, May 28 Owned Port Huron Transportation Co.
- 1887, Apr 19 Owned James Shellington.
- 1888, Jun Sunk Cleveland, raised.
- 1888, Sep 20 Owned J.E. Botsford, Port Huron.
- 1892, Nov 15 Ashore between East Tawas & Tawas, MI.
- Newspaper Clippings
- International Ship Masters Association
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID