- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1849 Chicago District, described as schooner.
- 1853 Sold by owner J. T. Perkins to Anson Eldred @ Milwaukee, WI for $1,400 (or $4,400).
- 1854 Barque; Chicago & Milwaukee District.
- 1858, May Lost formast, Lake Michigan.
- 1865 Readmeasured 204 gross tons.
- 1866 Scow bark; owned Eldred & Farr, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1868 Owned Chicago, US4329.
- 1872, Nov Ashore in Cherry Bay, lumber laden.
- 1872, Nov Wrecked, North Bay.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID