- Original Owner Location
- Maumee City, OH.
- Sail Number Masts
- 46' 6"
- 4' 7"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 21 16/95
History and Notes
- 1844 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1845 Portaged around Soo - Lake Superior.
- 1845 - 1851 Enrolled Michilimackinac.
- 1847, Dec 6 Reported wrecked, Sawtooth Reef, tip of Keweenaw, crew walked to Milwaukee.
- 1849 Enrolled at Michilimackinac Dist.
- 1851, Jun 1 Owned John Morrison, Maumee, OH.
- 1860, May 5 Arrived Superior with a Mr. Howard aboard, who had been wrecked at L'Anse.
- Van Bront
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID