- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1893 Re-rigged at Detroit as a snow; carried merchandise, military stores & passengers Fort Erie - Mackinac.
- 1793 Seized by British, fitted with 6 guns & stationed at Marden; carried crew of 12.
- 1794, Aug At Fort Miami during Battle of Fallen Timbers.
- 1795 Required extensive repairs including decking & lower spars.
- 1800 Condemned & moored at Amherstburg with DUNMORE.
- 1803 Stripped & dismantled.
- Malcolmson, _Warships of the Great Lakes_
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- Burton Historical Collection, Detroit Public Library
- Unique ID