- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1853 - 61 Enrolled at Cleveland, OH.
- 1853, Aug Lost some rigging in Lake Erie storm.
- 1853, Dec 8 Ashore near 30 Mile Point, Lake Ontario, with flour.
- 1854, Dec Split main sail, became ice covered, laid up at Buffalo, NY with wheat cargo.
- 1855, May 20 Lost anchor / chain, drifted onto Strawberry Island.
- 1858, Jul 2 Arrived Liverpool, England from Detroit with staves.
- 1858, Sep 27 Arrived back at Cleveland.
- 1860 Owned Barney, Cleveland.
- 1861, Mar15 Ashore a mile from Mazzaro, Sicily, with cargo iron; wrecked.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- Burton Collection
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID