- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1864, Aug Collision with propeller WENONA on Lake Huron, losing her jibboom & part of head gear.
- 1865, Aug 14 Ashore mouth of Green Bay, Lake Michigan.
- 1866 Owned N.C. Winslow, Buffalo, NY.
- 1868 Owned at Chicago, IL; readmeasured 306.74 gross tons.
- 1870, Oct 26 Ashore at Grand River, Lake Erie near Port Maitland; cargo, grain; owned Dr. Towne, Batavia, NY.
- 1871 Owned Ferris, Chicago; probably a barge.
- 1875, Nov 19 Wrecked in winter storm near Wood Island Reef near Munising, MI, Lake Superior; owned Capt. Ferry.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID