- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1844 - 45 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1844, Dec Stranded Traverse Bay; released Jul 4, 1845.
- 1847, Nov 24 Ashore Bois Blanc Island, 5 miles from Mackinac; owned Mr. Sweet, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1847 - 57 Enrolled Chicago, IL.
- 1848, Spring Salvaged, repaired at Milwaukee.
- 1851, Nov 8 Lost sails, Lake Erie.
- 1853, Nov 9 Went ashore Grand River, OH; owned R. Winslow.
- 1857 Repaired; new topsides.
- 1860 Owned J. Wilde & Sons, Chicago, IL.
- 1860, Sep 13 Capsized Lake Michigan; crew of 8 rescued by propeller PLYMOUTH.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID