- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1870, Aug Sunk from boiler explosion E. Saginaw, MI; owned George Philcher.
- 1872, Apr Purchased from Capt. Wright, Detroit, MI, by S.S. Perkins, Saginaw.
- 1878 Large repairs.
- 1879 Owned Stewart et. al., Saginaw.
- 1880, Sep 28 Burned E. Saginaw, MI; rebuilt at Bay City, MI.
- 1882, Mar 11 Owned M. Stewart, Saginaw; US5905; 58 x 13.2 x 5.2,
- 17.47 gross / 11.15 net tons.
- 1887, Jun 17 Worked on tug OSWEGO wreck site, Lake Erie.
- 1887, Aug 24 Worked on ALGOMA wreck site, Isle Royal.
- 1892 Last documented, Detroit.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID