- Original Owner
- D. Rowan
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- Final How
History and Notes
- 1854 Owned James Rowan, Kincardine; 27 tons.
- 1857 Large repairs at Dresden, ONT by Edward Stinman; 60.8 x 13.4 x 5.4', 45.21 tons.
- 1858, Aug 17 Owned G.M. Webster, Dresden & C.D. Cronk, Chatham, ONT.
- 1859, Jul 12 Owned Murdock McLean & John Campbell.
- 1859, Nov 11 Owned Hiram Little and Thomas Cranston.
- 1860 Owned G.M. Webster, Dresden, ONT.
- Noted as wrecked in Goderich, ONT register; no date.
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID