- Original Owner
- Sheldon Thompson et al.
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1809 Launched.
- 1812 Sold to government, renamed SOMMERS; 2 guns.
- 1814, Aug Captured by British at Fort Erie & renamed HURON; 53'6" x 17'3.25" x 8; 65 tons burthen; in Perry's Fleet.
- 1814 Sunk in Streets Creek off Chippewa Creek to avoid capture by Americans; raised in spring.
- Warships of the Great Lakes by Robert Malcomson
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID