- Original Owner
- John A. Clendenning
- Ownership Notes
- Toronto & Humber Navigation Co.
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 500 passengers
History and Notes
- 1882, Apr 6 Launched at Toronto.
- 1882, Jul 29 Entered service, first double ended ferry steamer to run on Toronto Bay; used primarily as an excursion service on Toronto Bay and environs.
- 1885 In service on bay at Hamilton, ONT.
- 1886 In Toronto Island ferry fleet.
- 1887 Owned Doty Ferry Company.
- 1889, Sep 24 Owned Toronto Ferry Company Ltd.
- 1894 Rebuilt at Andrews shipyard, Oakville, ONT; renamed THISTLE C100761; 78 gross/68 net tons.
- 1904 Sunk.
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- Mills List
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Canadian Registers
- Unique ID