- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1885 Enrolled Chicago, IL.
- 1887 Owned Vessel Owners Towing Co., Chicago.
- 1898, Apr 26 Owned A.R. & J.D. Porter, Duluth, MN.
- 1898, May 1 Enroute Chicago to Sault Ste. Marie with two scows, ran aground on Spectacle Reef, then lost her barges near Detour in storm; repaired at Detour Village.
- 1899 Owned J.L. Higgie, Racine, WI or Chicago, IL.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- International Ship Masters Association
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID