- Sail Number Masts
- 5' 2"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 33 15/95
History and Notes
- 1858 Renamed GEM OF THE LAKES; owned Morgan & Jackson, Detroit, MI.
- 1858, Nov 22 Owned Guy F. Hinchman, Detroit.
- 1863, Jul Aground at Huron, Lake Erie.
- 1864 Owned W.C. Tanner, Detroit.
- 1866, Aug Capsized, Lake St. Clair; recovered.
- 1868 25.69 gross tons; owned Mt. Clemens, MI.
- 1871 Owned Kanter, Detroit.
- 1872, Dec 12 Salvaged railroad iron from SALTILLO wreck at Pt. Huron with scow REINDEER and a diving bell.
- 1873, Oct 4 Collided with scow COWLEY, Detroit River.
- 1874 Used as a lightship at Bar Point.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID