- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1824 Enrolled Genesee, NY; new vessel.
- 1829 Enrolled Ogdensburg, NY.
- 1832, Dec 2 Bound Oswego, NY to Ogdensburg, capsized & abandoned by crew; recovered & towed to Oswego; owned J.T. Trowbridge, Oswego.
- 1833 Enrolled Oswego.
- 1835 Enrolled Maumee, OH.
- 1835 Enrolled Oswego.
- 1837 Changed tonnage to 75 old style.
- 1838 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1839, Dec 7 Lost.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID