- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1845, Oct 17 In collision with steamer GRIFFITH, drifted ashore near Euclid Creek, Lake Erie; cargo 2,300 barrels flour.
- 1849, Oct 24 Released & towed to Cleveland.
- 1854 Owned Holcomb & Henderson, Kingston, ONT.
- 1859 Stranded, Niagara Reef, Tonawanda, NY.
- 1861 Owned Francis McMasters, Kingston.
- 1863 Rebuilt at St.Catharines.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID