- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1836 - 1850 Detroit & Mackinac Districts.
- 1848, Apr Ashore inside Saginaw River.
- 1851, Oct Struck going in to Ashtabula; cargo coal; sunk.
- 1853 - 1854 Miami, OH District.
- 1854, Sep Dumped load of staves on Lake Erie durning storm.
- 1873 Reported to have been built around 1810 under a different name & used in naval service; sold to private parties after War of 1812, rebuilt as CAMBRIA in 1836.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Unique ID