- Tonnage Old Style
- 420 26/95
History and Notes
- 1846, May 6 Enrolled Buffalo, largest propeller on Lakes; owned Kimberly & Pease, Buffalo; will run Buffalo & Chicago for Troy & Erie Line.
- 1846, Sep 19 Ashore Point Pelee; released.
- 1852 Operated by Union Steamboat Line, owned NY & Erie R.R. Co., on Buffalo & Chicago run.
- 1852, Sep 25 Sprang leak, put into Dunkirk with 4' water in hold.
- 1853 Dunkirk - Cleveland - Sandusky - Toledo run.
- 1857, Sep 14 Threw $20,000 worth cargo overboard in gale on Lake Michigan.
- 1859, Apr 7 For sale at Buffalo.
- 1863 Wrecked.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Milwaukee Public Library
- Mills List
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Gerry Metzler
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enr
- Unique ID