- Engine Type
- Steeple Compound
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1826, Jun 3 Towed to Toronto; machinery installed.
- 1826, Aug 12 First trip Toronto, ONT-Niagara River in four hours.
- 1836 Ran to Kingston & Dickinson's Landing near Cornwall, ONT.
- Mills List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID