- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1850 - 53 Two enrollments, Cleveland, OH.
- 1850, May 1 Ashore on Canada side, Lake Erie.
- 1850, Sep 17 Ashore at Buffalo, NY; Beacon Light out.
- 1855 Enrolled Dunkirk, NY.
- 1856 Enrolled Buffalo.
- 1858 Mortgage sale; enrolled Dunkirk.
- 1860 Owned D.T. Monroe, Buffalo.
- 1862 Major repairs.
- 1864 Owned Foote, Buffalo.
- 1865 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1866 Owned Roberts, Port Huron, MI.
- 1866, May 15 Wrecked.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID