- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1852 Enrolled Cleveland, OH as new vessel.
- 1854, May 14 Sank on Detroit River, coal laden.
- 1856 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1858, Apr Sprung leak in gale on Lake Erie, lost foresail & foreyard.
- 1859, Apr 23 Damaged in storm off Rochester, NY; towed into port.
- 1860 Owned A. McBride, Port Burwell, ONT.
- 1863 - 65 173 tons; owned John Gordon, Montreal.
- 1863, Nov Sunk.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID