- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- Built to use as river & shipyard tug.
- 1895, Sep 11 First enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- Date Unknown Converted from steam engine to gas motor.
- 1911, Jun 26 Documents surrendered Port Huron, vessel "abandoned as unfit for service."
- 1936, Jun 14 Burned at dock, Drummond Island, MI, Lake Huron
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- International Ship Masters Association
- Great Lakes Register
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID