- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 22 5/95
History and Notes
- 1851, Apr 17 First enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1851, Nov Ashore, Misery Bay, MI, Lake Superior; abandoned to insurers.
- 1853 Samuel F. Leopold, Mackinac; same as master.
- 1855 Henry F. Todd, Mackinac; same.
- 1857, Nov 27 Stranded in storm, Presque Isle Point, MI, Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Registers
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID