- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1866 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1871 Owned Hutchinson, Cleveland, OH.
- 1871, Nov Ashore with heavy damage near Kenosha, WI.
- 1881 Rebuilt at Lorain, OH by H.D. Root, 166.2 x 27.9 x 8.1', 297 gross / 282 net tons; redocumented as CHARLES L. HUTCHINSON (US125951), 3 mast schooner-barge.
- 1887, Oct 3 Foundered.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID