- Tonnage Old Style
- 253 17/95
History and Notes
- 1855-58 Enrolled Cleveland, OH, DN. Barney & Erastus Corning, Cleveland, OH.
- 1860-63 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1863 Louis Conrad, Detroit.
- 1864 Enrolled Buffalo.
- 1864 Enrolled Detroit, owned Mrs. C. Hoyt, Detroit.
- 1865 Enrolled at Buffalo, owned Mrs. C. Hoyt, Detroit.
- 186 gross tons, readmeasured at 176 gross ton.
- 1866 Enrolled Cleveland, OH, repairs 1863 & 1864.
- 1867 Enrolled Cleveland.
- 1868 Cleveland District 185.55 gross tons.
- 1868, Jul 15 Holed by rocks in St Mary's River, sank in deep water.
- Lightered and salvage attempted by SATELLITE, results unknown.
- 1870 Reported wrecked, Lake Superior.
- Milwaukee Public Library
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID