- Tonnage Gross
- Final How
History and Notes
- 1877, May 10 Enrolled Port Huron.
- 1877, Aug 6 Registered Wallaceburg, ONT.; same owner, 112 gross / 76 net tons.
- 1877, Dec 12 Registration closed; sold to foreigner by Kent County Sheriff.
- 1878, Jun 21 Enrolled Port Huron; owned Phillip Baumgarten, et al.
- 1882, Jan 30 Documents surrendered Port Huron; abandoned.
- Saginaw River Marine Historical Society
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Canadian Registers
- Unique ID