- Original Owner
- George W. Tift
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1848, Apr 18 Ashore at Cedar Point, Lake Erie with wheat & flour.
- 1850, Aug Collision with prop SANDUSKY at Buffalo, carried away her main boom.
- 1857 Rebuilt.
- 1859, Nov 21 Ashore near Port Austin, MI, Lake Huron; salvaged Aug 1860 after 3 attempts.
- 1861 Very large repairs, Campbell & Owen Dry Dock, Detroit.
- 1864 Owned N. S. Whipple, Detroit, MI; 162 gross tons.
- 1866, May 21 Owned Butterfield & Swartout, Algonac, MI; 170.38 gross tons, US23104.
- 1869, May 1 Owned Benjamin Swartout, Algonac; rebuilt as a barge; towed by steamers D.F.ROSE & TRADER.
- 1876 Owned George Pickle, Algonac.
- 1882 Foundered; last owner C.H. Weeks, Saginaw.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID