- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1869, Nov Bound Cleveland - Escanaba, beached Hammond Bay, MI with 100 tons hay; released May 1870.
- 1871 Owned Bradley et al; towed by R.J.HACKETT.
- 1872, Sep Foundered Pelee Passage, Lake Erie.
- 1879 New deck.
- 1880 Towed by various Bradley Line steamers.
- 1891, Jun 4 Owned M.A. Bradley; sunk in collision at Pelee Passage, ONT.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID