- 273' 1"
- 33' 7"
- 14' 3"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 1274 17/95
History and Notes
- 1851 Ran Michigan Central Railroad Line, Detroit - Cleveland.
- 1851, Sep 14 Damaged in storm between Grand River & Ashtabula, OH.
- 1851, Oct 23 Sunk schooner SARATOGA, Lake Erie.
- 1851, Nov 10 Took fire in her hold while lying at Buffalo.
- 1852, Jul 7 Carried remains of Henry Clay to mourners at Cleveland.
- 1852 Damaged machinery, towed to Erie, PA for repairs.
- 1853, Oct Arrived at Detroit with damage from collision with schooner ONEIDA.
- 1854, Oct Dry dock at Detroit for repairs after grounding at Flats.
- 1855, May Collision with schooner BELLE SHERIDAN near Malden, ONT; both damaged.
- 1855, Jun Ashore Point Abino, Lake Erie; towed off by USS MICHIGAN.
- 1855, Nov Struck rock in Detroit River, discharged cargo at Detroit; went to Buffalo for repairs.
- 1855, Nov Damaged in a gale on Lake Erie
- 1857 Burned at Buffalo, NY; dismantled.
- 1863 Converted to a coal barge.
- 1872 Abandoned at Wyandotte, MI.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID