- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
- 100 or 150
history and notes
- First ferry at Chatham, ONT.
- Ran daily, Chatham, Amhurstburg, Detroit & Windsor with steamer HASTINGS.
- 1842, Nov 21 Stranded Lake Erie at Pt. Mouilee.
- 1854 Used as towboat at St.Clair Flats, deteriorated condition; owned Eberts, Chatham.
- 1856 Owned Charles Davis, Chatham.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID