- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1867 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1868 "Scow, 49.92 gross tons, US29091 and US 29178", Fairport, OH.
- 1869, Jun Collided with bark J. F. JOY at Chicago, IL, Lake Michigan; six stancheons & jibboom carried away.
- 1869, Sep Disable by heavy weather on Lake Michigan; no detail.
- 1871 Owned Fairport, OH.
- 1871, Jul 12 Lost; owned Gallucia & Barnes.
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID