- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1865 320 gross ton.
- 1866 Enrolled Chicago, IL.
- 1867, Oct Aground Point au Pelee, ONT, Lake Erie; released & towed to Detroit, MI, for repairs by steamer MAGNET.
- 1868 US enrollment, 346.91 gross tons. Owned Chicago District.
- 1869, Aug Mainmast carried away by squall on Lake Michigan.
- 1871, Sep Ashore Chambers Island, Lake Michigan; got off.
- 1871, Nov 23 Arrived Port Colborn with masts cut away, leaking badly, cargo damaged.
- 1873 Owned Anderson et al, Buffalo, NY.
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID