- Sail Number Masts
- 26' 6"
- Tonnage Gross
- Final Location
- Thunder Bay, near Alpena, MI.
- Lake Huron
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final How
- Foundered in storm.
- Final Notes
- Let go from tow tug JOHNSON, last seen off 40 mile point. Lifeboat & mainmast washed ashore.
- 1877, Dec 31 Documents surrendered at Chicago.
- 1878, Aug Papers ashore.
- 1879, Oct 9 Reported divers discovered wreck in 36' in Thunder Bay.
History and Notes
- 1872, Apr 18 launched.
- 1872, May Collision in Chicago, IL, harbor.
- 1872, Nov 26 Ashore Chickenolee Reef, head of Lake Erie.
- 1873, May Collision in Welland Canal, repaired.
- 1873, Oct Ashore South Fox Island, Lake Michigan.
- 1877, Nov 8 Foundered.
- Unique ID