- Tonnage Old Style
- 310 65/95
History and Notes
- 1857 Owned Lake Navigation Co., Buffalo, NY.
- 1858, Apr Owned L. W. Mixer, Buffalo.
- 1858, May Collided with steamer ARROW near Toledo, OH, Lake Erie.
- 1858, May Collided with schooner JOHN WEEDEN near Turtle Island, Lake Erie.
- 1859, May 21 Passed through Welland Canal to east coast.
- 1859, Jun 25 Reported first arrival at Boston, MA from Toledo, OH; 160,000 lumber.
- 1859, Aug Sold at auction, Boston, MA.
- 1860 East coast - New Orleans, LA.
- 1861, May Reported as British schooner.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID