- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1863, Oct Launched.
- 1865, Jul 7 Owned John Fraser, Kingston, ONT; 298 gross tons.
- 1872, Mar 27 Owned Humphrey Julian, Pt. Dalhousie.
- 1873 Repaired.
- 1874, Feb 6 Owned Julian et al, with Thomas & John Read.
- 1876 Large repairs.
- 1877 Rebuilt.
- 1886 Owned Thomas et al.
- 1888, Fall Ashore Georgian Bay.
- 1889, May Recovered & repaired.
- 1894, Oct Stranded Point Clark near Goderich, ONT; owned John McGibbon, Sarnia.
- 1895-96 Winter stuck in ice near Tawas, MI.
- 1899 350 tons.
- 1900, Oct 16 Wrecked Lake Huron, recovered.
- 1907, Oct 7 Grounded, wrecked Bear's Rump Island, Lake Huron.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- American Bu
- Unique ID