- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- Final Location
- Sheboygan, WI.
- Lake Michigan.
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final How
- Final Notes
- Bound Wilt's (Willis) Bay, MI-Milwaukee, WI,
- waterlogged & missed harbor entrance, driven ashore & broken up; crew rescued, cargo salvaged.
- 1894 Remains removed by dredging.
History and Notes
- 1844, Aug Enrolled Sandusky, OH.
- 1844-50 Enrolled Buffalo, NY; used in Toledo & Buffalo grain trade.
- 1845, Nov Ashore near Point Abino, Lake Erie.
- 1848, Nov Damaged in gale, flour cargo salvaged.
- 1850, Nov Sold at Public Auction due to mortgage default; was owned by Walbridge & Blossom et al, Buffalo.
- 1851 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1854 Registered Chicago Customs District.
- 1855, Dec Ashore White Lake, 3/5 lost.
- 1858, Apr 22 Ashore White Lake, lumber cargo; lost both masts.
- 1858, Jul Capsized near Racine, WI, 1 lost.
- 1860 Owned J.M. Dalton, Chicago, IL.
- 1861 Large repairs.
- 1863 Owned E. McDonald, Chicago.
- 1866 Readmeasured 118.77 gross tons.
- 1866-68 Enrolled Grand Haven, MI; US2235
- 1868, Oct 5/6 Stranded Grand Haven, MI.
- 1868, Nov Ashore Manistee, MI.
- 1869 Rebuilt Manitowoc, WI as scow schooner, US2933; 83 x 25 x 7'; 122.34 gross / 116.25 net tons; owned Edwards, Manitowoc.
- 1871, Jun General repair & new bottom.
- 1878 Repaired.
- 1887, Sep 4 Wrecked.
- Walter Hirthe
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Great Lakes Register
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwri
- Unique ID