- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1867 Oct 21 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1869, Jun 8 Owned Wm Pearce, Cleveland, OH.
- 1870 Owned Alexander & William Welch.
- 1870 Blown against pier at Cleveland in gale; wrecked, crew drowned.
- 1871, Jun 24 Rebuilt 26 13/95 gross tons, owned John Pierce, Cleveland.
- 1883, Sep 30 Abandoned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Gerry Metzler
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID