- Original Owner Location
- Detroit Customs District
- Sail Number Masts
- 10' 8"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 212 86/95
- 280 tons
History and Notes
- 1848, Mar 15 Launched.
- 1848, Oct 14 Arrived Buffalo on maiden trip.
- 1849-60 Seven enrollments, Chicago, IL.
- 1850, Aug 30 Ashore in gale between Michigan City, IN & Chicago, IL.
- 1860 Owned Hilliard & Harding, Chicago, IL.
- 1861-63 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1863 Owned J. Maypole, Chicago, IL; schooner.
- 1864-65 Enrolled Detroit.
- 1865 Readmeasured 167 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned L. Simoneau, Detroit, MI.
- 1867 TWO BROTHERS, 204.03 gross tons, US24398, Oswego, NY, schooner.
- 1868 Grounded 5 miles below Alex Bay; repaired Oswego, NY.
- 1868, Nov 2 Referred to as barge.
- 1872, Sep 5 Abandoned at dock Wallaceburg, ONT for several years; caught fire; badly damaged.
- 1875, Nov 8 Described in local service as barge.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID