- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- One of fastest boats on lakes. "Collection steamer", carried supplies to fishing camps & brought back barrelled fish to Chicago.
- 1886, Apr 24 Rebuilt, deckhouse enlarged, 105.05 gross /58.14 net tons. Transferred to Duluth, MN.
- 1886, Aug 27 Wrecked.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Julius Wolff
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID