- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
history and notes
- 1870 Mrs. H. Stoakes, administrator, estate of A.C. Stoakes.
- 1870, Sep 27 Owned Packard & Guilmen.
- 1873, Nov 1 Damaged Green Bay, WI.
- 1874 Lenghtened & repaired, owned Charles S. Burnham, Milwaukee, WI 114' x 22' x 7.6', 127 gross tons, 3 masts.
- 1874, Oct 15 Beached Port Washington, WI.
- 1883, Aug 23 Dismasted off Pierport near Milwaukee, WI.
- 1900, Nov 9 Wrecked, last owner C.S. Burnham, Milwaukee, WI.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- International Ship Masters Association
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- American Bureau of S
- Unique ID