- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 1,100,000 feet lumber
history and notes
- One of three similar vessels built to carry lumber from Ludington-Chicago for Ward sawmills. Towed by tug GEORGE E. BROCKWAY.
- 1890 Owned by O.W. Shipman, Detroit. Enrolled for first time, US31528. May not have been officially named until this time "barge".
- 1901 Owned Josephine S. McAllister, Detroit.
- 1908 Owned D & C Navigation Co., Detroit. Erroneously listed as US3937.
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- International Ship Masters Association
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID