- Ownership Notes
- Enrolled Buffalo, NY as new vessel.
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1844-1851 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1851 Oct 27 Ashore at Long Point, Lake Erie.
- 1854 Owned Port Burwell, ONT.
- 1863 Rebuilt Henderson, NY by Mason & Hanna.
- 1864-1865 Enrolled Oswego, NY, US2669; readmeasured 66 gross tons.
- 1865-71 Owned William Gilbert, Alexandria Bay.
- 1867 Enrolled Cape Vinecent, NY.
- 1870 Repairs
- 1871 Owned Demar et al. Alexandria, Bay
- 1879 Owned Murray, Clayton, NY. Described as 'not insurable'.
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID