- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1854 Enrolled Sandusky, OH.
- 1858 Grounded in Detroit River.
- 1861, Apr Capsized in squall, Straits of Mackinac, crew all safe, recovered by the tug LEVIATHAN.
- 1861, Oct In collision with schooner DAVID TODD, Buffalo harbor.
- 1865 Repaired, 1864, 3 masts, enrolled Cleveland.
- 1866 Owned John Gerlach, Cleveland, enrolled Dunkirk, NY.
- 1868 Remeasured 214 gross tons; enrolled Buffalo.
- 1871 Owned Johnson, Buffalo.
- 1874 Repaired.
- 1877, Nov 8 Wrecked.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID