- Propulsion Type
- Engine Number Propellers
- 74' 1"
- 20' . 1 1/2"
- 7' 1"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 92 69/95
history and notes
- May have been built as ferry.
- 1853, Oct 27 Enrolled Cleveland
- 1853 Chartered by "The Railroad" to ferry passengers from Cleveland- Ohio City.
- 1854-58 Registered Detroit Customs House.
- 1856, Oct Collided with schooner RACER on St. Clair Flats, lost headgear.
- 1859, Aug 11 Burned at dock, Malden, ONT., cabins damaged; repaired & returned to service Sept. 4.
- 1861 Reportedly lying at Detroit.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Burton Collection
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID