- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1868 Owned Green Bay, WI; ran Oshkosh-Green Bay.
- 1868, Sep 9 Owned Thomas Pringle, Bay City, MI & Joseph Harris, Sturgeon Bay, WI.
- 1869, May 26 Owned H.C. Wansey, Marine City, MI. Running on Saginaw River.
- 1870, Jun Rebuilt, ran between Pt. Huron & Marine City.
- 1871, May Sold Canadian Jason, Holt & Co.; ran Sarnia-Wallaceburg, ONT.
- 1878, Jun 22 Burned; owned Capt. Bury.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID