- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1853, Apr 19 Launched.
- 1853-60 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI.
- 1857, Nov Stranded on beach, St. Joseph, MI; lost of cargo oats.
- 1858, Apr Released & repaired.
- 1860 Owned Williams & Bro., Racine, WI.
- 1861, Sep Aground on Hog Island, lightered & released.
- 1862-64 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1863 Owned Fraser & Cardonell, Buffalo, NY; repaired.
- 1863, Jul 25 Damaged & lost part of load in gale.
- 1864 Owned Smith, Chicago, IL.
- 1865, Sep 22 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1866 Owned Buffalo, NY.
- 1866, Oct 1 Owned Wm Dell, Lake Port, MI; 121.72 gross tons.
- 1866, Nov 16 Ashore Pt. Pelee, Lake Erie.
- 1867, May 2 Boarded by Canadian officials off Pt. Colborne, suspected of having Fenians aboard.
- 1868 Rebuilt barge, owned Detroit.
- 1869, May 2 Burned.
- 1871 Owned Detroit.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID