- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1858, Jul 31 Sold by builder to Hensler & Nice.
- 1868, May 4 E. Johnson sold half the interest to W.E. Campbell, Detroit, MI.
- 1869, Jun 9 Broke crank pin & burst cylinder head at Fighting Island; towed to Detroit for repairs by ISLAND QUEEN.
- 1873 Owned Candler Bros., Detroit, MI.
- 1873, Oct 29 57.6' x 14.4' x 6.3', 29 gross tons, E.H. Miller, Bay City, MI.
- 1873 Abandoned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID