- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1852 Major repairs.
- 1854 Owned Waters, Quebec; rated A1, 1,800 British Pounds.
- 1858, Dec 23 Rebuilt by J.J. Abbey, Port Robinson, ONT as bark; 138 x 22.5 x 11.5'; 381 tons, 3 masts, renamed S.D. WOODRUFF & registered Hamilton, ONT; owned H.J. Ridley & H.M. McPherson (Trustees of Mrs. Helen Rae).
- 1860 Owned J & J Abbey, Port Robinson, ONT.
- 1863 Owned by Mrs. Rae, Hamilton, ONT, large repairs in 1862.
- 1866 Owned same, 314 gross tons.
- 1869, Apr 17 Wm. Laramy Trustee, Batavia, NY.
- 1870, Apr 07 W.B. Scarth Trustee, Toronto, ONT.
- 1870, May Damaged bark GLENBULAH, IL; collision near Long Point, Lake Erie.
- 1873, Oct 20 Wrecked Lake Erie.
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- British Register
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID